Please see below for a list of information that you may decide to bring in order to get the most out of your appointment.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Bank account statements or knowledge of current balance.
- CD information including maturity date and interest rate.
- Number of shares of stocks and bonds with present market values, or most recent brokerage account statement.
- Mutual fund account statements (most recent).
- Approximate value of real estate.
- Life insurance values and policies.
- Annuity statements (most recent) and contracts.
- Retirement plan information (IRA, Pension, Profit Sharing Plans).
- Copy of present will or trust, if any.
- Business partnership agreements and buy-sell agreements.